Tuesday, March 13, 2007

More things found in books....

Today someone from bookmooch requested my copy of Beloved by Toni Morrison. I am not even sure where I got this book, I think from a box of random books at a garage sale I bought.

Anyhow, as I was getting it ready to go I found two copies of this picture inside the book:



Aren't they cute!? There is a date stamp on the back from 11/16/2004. I wonder what their names are...

I think I might seriously start a blog just for things I find in books!


On another note, A Spot of Bother is quite interesting. It wasn't what I thought it would be, but interesting. I am having a good time learning all the British slang that I don't hear often around here. The story line is good, the character development is good. It flows. I like the lay out, as it's divided up into nice little sections. Makes for smooth reading..... I have to admit, I am not enjoying it as much as The Curious Dog, but it's alright. Should be finished shortly.

No comments: