Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Girlbomb

I really enjoyed this book. I kind of wish I would have read this book first, before I read Have You Found Her. (I LOVED have you found her.) I think If would have read this first, it would have made Have You Found Her even better for me. Anyhow, besides that this book was fascinating. I love memoirs and I love reading about choices other people make in their lives. It's hard to believe that her mother would just let her live at a homeless shelter and group home for over a year. When I was in high school I don't think I was any where close to being able to make the decisions she was able to make, be them good or bad decisions. I am glad she was able to pull her self out of everything she went through and become a productive member of society.

No comments: