Thursday, June 21, 2007

Still Alive

No, I am not dead. What is the What is just taking me a little while. (I mean it is just short of 500 pages, what did you expect?)

This book is quite interesting. Thought I was disappointed when I was on People.com's website and they had an article about "What is Angelina Jolie reading?" and I clicked on it and it was What is the What. Figures!!

Anyhow, back to the book. I wonder how Dave Eggers was able to get all this information. It is actually a fiction account, but does Valentino actually really exisit out there under some other name? And if so, how close is this to the actual truth? I realize that is not the point, but I am curious. So many of the "Lost Boys" stories must be so similar that I wonder if this is just a general account of many stories Eggers had heard about or on particular story.

Anyhow I am throughly enjoying this book. I am about 300 pages in. I hope to finish it over the next two weeks.

No comments: