Monday, January 29, 2007

What a strange little book....

Finished Mr. Muo's Traveling Couch over the weekend. What a strange little book! I felt like I was struggling my way through it at times, only to look up and notice that 30 pages had passed by. It was wordy at times, but it was okay. I truely was interested in it because I LOVED Balzac and the Chinese Seamstress. This book didn't measure up for me, but it was alright. It was a strange little book for me. That's about all I have to say about it.....

Next up:

Lucky. (I am already 85 pages in. At some point I put it down, but after some great words from a friend on livejournal, I thought I would give it another try).


I am also working my way through Black Wings, Blind Angels by Sapphaire. It's a book of poetry, which for me is unusual for me, but I love Sapphaire so I thought I would give it a try.

No comments: